Diese Webseite wird so bald wie möglich fertiggemacht.
Wir danken Ihnen für Ihre Geduld und hoffen Sie auf unserer Website wieder willkommen zu heißen.
It is widely acknowledged that proper quality management improves business, often having a positive effect on investment, market share, sales growth, sales margins, competitive advantage, and avoidance of litigation.
IDROBENNE has always given the maximum efforts in pursuing the “total quality” principles. The Company mission is to give a reliable and user-friendly product, together with a first-class commercial support and after sale service.
Internal quality factors
There are many factors at IDROBENNE that contribute to reach this results, which may be summarized as follows:
- State of the art, constantly updated 3D drawing software
- 3D computer prototype system, which allows to check the reactions of new grabs to the most various working conditions even before realizing them
- Carefully selected and certified raw materials
- High quality components, all strictly made in Europe.
- Top quality hydraulic components, coming from certified suppliers only
- Very skilful workers, kept constantly updated by welding and mechanics courses, World Certification Services Ltd certified for metal assembly and construction
- Very modern robot welding facilities, made by KAWASAKI and FANUC robotics
- Customer oriented, very professional commercial staff
- Step by step process controlling
- Accurate product documentation and easy to understand user’s manuals
- Environmental policy (ISO 14.000 Certified)
- Severe product testing before shipping
- Constantly updated customer’s satisfaction reports
IDROBENNE is ISO 9001:2000 certified in
design, construction, commercialisation, servicing of
|| hydraulic grabs and equipment for excavators and truck cranes.
ISO 9000 guidelines provide a comprehensive model for quality management systems that can make a company more competitive.
It is a family of standards for quality management systems maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. For a manufacturer, to be ISO 9001 registered means to have adopted a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business, to monitor manufacturing processes to check outgoing product for defects - with appropriate corrective action where necessary -, to regularly review individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness. A company that has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001 doesn’t have a certification on the quality of its products; rather, it may demonstrate that consistent business processes are being applied.